The BoosterX2 percussion massage gun for muscle recovery uses a technique called percussion therapy, targets the deep tissue of muscle. The goal of percussion therapy is to speed the healing and recovery process of a cramped muscle, trauma or an injury. This massage gun helps to soothe pain from physical activity, and ideal to treat trauma, injuries and stiff and sore muscles.
- Percussion therapy: reaches and treats deep muscles tissue in a more aggressive way
- Lightweight and portable therapy device
- Features a shock absorber with a silent brush-less motor: gives you a comfortable experience
- Comes equipped with 5 speed and strength variations for the appropriate amount of pressure to relieve your muscle cramps
- Offers 4 interchangeable head attachments for which are customized for different areas of the body: spinal area, full body or pain point massage
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery: allows continuous usage for up to 3.5-4h
A package contains:
- 1x Massage gun and power adapter
- 5x Different Massage heads attachment* 5
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x carry case
- 1x year warranty
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.