- The medical grade stainless steel IASTM myofscial tool 3 holes is a multi functional massaging tool.
- Free of any heavy metals and toxic chemicals.
- Ergonomic in design, its shaped arc is best suited for the palm.The 3 holes help the practitioner gain control of the tool.
- Proven to reduce pain in areas of the neck, shoulders, back and muscles.
- Improves mobility and blood circulation, helps heal scar tissue and adhesions under the skin.
- Often used by physiotherapists and chiropractors.
- Comes in a luxurious case that protects the tools from deforming.
Our Stainless Steel Gua Sha 3 holes Scraping Tools set is the perfect solution for IASTM therapy (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization).
This type of therapy consists of using the stainless steel instrument to apply to pressure to musculoskeletal injuries. The tool will help the practitioner apply controlled motions that will aid in the healing process of the tissue by significantly reducing inflammation. This Gua Sha Tool set is a viable solution for acupuncturist, athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors as well as osteopathic doctors.
How to use:
Step 1) Apply oil to the targeted area of the skin
Step 2) Press the tool down firmly using its smooth side
Step 3) Move the tool down the muscle using friction or strokes along the pathway of acupuncture meridians. Each stroke being about 4-6 inches long
The benefits of IASTM:
- Speeds up the recovery and rehabilitation process
- Avoid the use of topical skin medication
- Easy to use regularly at home
- Shorter treatment period
- No side effects or chronic pain
I love using this tool. It fits the curves of the body so that it's easy to use when massaging yourself or someone else. It has helped regulate my arthritis so much! Definitely recommend.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.