Specially Designed Stability Disc
The TheraBand Stability Disc is a high-quality, durable training tool specially designed to offer intensity and instability to your current exercises, strength training and rehabilitation. This product is the most challenging of all TheraBand stability products. The design of this multi-purpose balance disc is made to be used as a progressive stability product, effective core exerciser and seat cushion for your home, work or travel. Each disc comes inflated and ready for your intended use and does not require an inflator.
- Unstable sensory-stimulating aid that is designed to be used to improve balance and proprioception while strengthening the deep core stability muscles at home, the gym, on-the-go or therapy
- Provides automatic postural support for the body and serves as the most challenging of all TheraBand balance training products for athletes and user’s of all fitness levels
- Contains one silver, super soft, advanced level 2, non-latex PVC disc that is pre-inflated and ready for exercise, training and active or dynamic sitting
- Excellent for total body conditioning and designed to be used to intensify exercises including crunches, lunges, push ups, planks and more
- Use this disc to strengthen core muscles and overall balance for sport and activity-specific balance training
This stability disc is 13” in diameter and is constructed of durable PVC. The wipe-clean surface allows for easy sanitation between exercises or rehabilitation for shared or personal usage. This product features a dual surface that allows you to pick the surface of your choice based on intended use. The unstable and sensory-stimulating surface facilitates automatic postural reactions while sitting. This feature helps activate core muscles and encourages proprioception during exercise, active sitting or dynamic sitting.
Stability and Strength Exercises
Designed to be used for a variety of purposes this stability disc is excellent for all around training and more. Use this disc for balance and proprioception training, core, upper and lower extremity strength and stability training and ankle range of motion and flexibility training. In addition, you are able to use this product for sport-specific training, sensorimotor training, closed kinetic chain exercises, targeted injury prevention and total body conditioning. Whether you are at home or traveling, this stability disc allows you to take your exercises on-the-go.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.