- Let’s soap it up in here with the all-natural and clean Basd body wash
- Organic aloe vera juice is an antioxidant powerhouse that will help your skin match your gorgeous, confident, strong self. bonus, it’s a mega moisturizer and easy on sensitive skin.
- Organic green tea packs a healthy punch and a ton of great benefits. It helps firm skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and sun damage.
- Peppermint essential oil creates a refreshing scent and calming at the same time #StayMellow
- But, to feel all the feels, try with our invigorating mint body lotion for added hydration and extra peppermint tingles.
This plant-Basd body wash will leave your skin feeling so good, you’ll want to take another shower right away, you know, just because. Natural ingredients like organic aloe and organic green tea will leave you feeling smooth and soft, and like you can conquer the day (did we mention, the sensation of mint is to adore).
Ingredients: *aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium coco-sulfate, decyl glucoside, glycol distearate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenylpropanol, caprylyl glycol, glycerin soja (soybean) oil, panthenol, *camellia sinensis leaf extract, allantoin.*organic ingredient
**ingredients subject to change but they will always score a perfect 0 on think dirty
How to use:
1) grab your favourite loofah
2) (optional - wink wink) grab your favourite shower buddy
3) squirt 2 - 3 pumps of Basd body wash into your loofah and work it in with a little soap
4) indulge your skin with natural, clean and organic Basd body wash
5) repeat as necessary
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.