Gua sha is a traditional Chinese therapeutic practice widely used throughout Asia in the past centuries, and gaining a following across North America. Gua sha is both the name of the treatment, and the name of the tool used during the therapeutic practice.
A bit more about the heart shape, this one is extremely popular because it is not only incredibly beautiful, but extremely useful. It helps for your V-line, lift the double chins! It helps you shape better those areas, and on top of that Rose Quartz has particularly good brightening properties. If you are looking for something to naturally fade your imperfections, here is the perfect tool!
- Apply gently with your favorite, skin care oil, serum, or cream at first
- Forehead: Scrape in an upwards motion from eyebrows to the hairline.
- Jawline: by using the curves at the end of the Gua Sha, scrape from chin and upwards to the ear.
- Cheeks: In an upwards and outwards motion, scrape from the corner of the mouth to the ear.
Clear Quartz: Power of healing and amplifying energy or intention. In skincare, it stimulates the immune system and brings the body back into balance. Prevents aging.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.