- Vitamin C-Ester is a form of vitamin C that has the ability to penetrate cell membranes to combat the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin vitamin because it helps the process of cell renewal and keeps skin looking healthy and fresh.
- Plumps the skin to give the appearance of less wrinkles and fine lines.
- Soy and gluten free.
- Cruelty free.
Quench your skin’s thirst with Derma E’s hydrating day cream. Main ingredients like hyaluronic acid, green tea, jojoba oil, and vitamin E soothe and deeply hydrate the first layers of the skin.
- Apply in the morning after cleansing skin.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck and gently massage the moisturizer into the skin until absorbed.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Allantoin, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.