- 2x Jade Soft® Standard Silicone cups
- 1x Anti-cellulite Massage Roller 13cm x 10cm
- 1x Natural massage gel 60ml
- Medical-grade silicone cups are comfortable, safe, and durable
- Angular shape of massage roller allows for close contact with skin and relief from muscle pain
- Provides consistent pressure - best for soothing tired muscles and cellulite
- One size fits all and easy to clean
- Suitable for all skin types
Still trying to get rid of stubborn cellulite? We’ve created this affordable package with you in mind!
Our Detox Anti-Cellulite massage roller and cupping package is a great choice for those that want to reduce and treat signs of cellulite. Our Jade Soft® silicone cups combined with the massage roller and gel can eliminate signs of aging and cellulite. Using this package can increase blood circulation, improve lymphatic drainage, soothe sore muscles. And make stretch marks disappear.
How to Use:
- Make sure the surface area which you want to treat or massage is clean, and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Warm the massage gel by rubbing your hands together and slowly rubbing it on the desired area.
- Use the roller to massage the skin, making sure that the blood flows to the area. Reapply the gel if necessary.
- Press the silicone cup together and gently place it on the body, adjusting the degree of suction as needed. Ideally, you should be comfortable, but your skin should be ever so gently lifted up.
- Begin gliding the cup from the bottom of the treatment zone upward, until the skin is warmed up. Then, glide in the same direction, but in a zigzag pattern. Finally, slide the suction cup from the bottom up using a spiral gesture. The treatment should last from 3 to 5 minutes per area.
- Once you are done, gently massage the skin to prevent soreness, then wash with warm water.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the cups and roller after every use.
As with any medical equipment or skin care products, properly cleaning the silicone cups and roller is essential, ensuring that the equipment will remain safe, hygienic and durable tools.
For cupping massage, with oil: Thoroughly wipe the cups and roller, then clean with neutral (unscented) soap to get rid of the oil residue. Rinse with water.
For use without oil: Use disinfectant or soapy water as described in above step.
Quick cleaning: Keep mixture of 50%/50% water and disinfectant in spray bottle, and spray cups down after use. Wipe.
Note: not all disinfectants will get rid of oil residue.
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin.
- Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatments; do not attempt to practice on yourself without training.
- Cupping treatments, especially stationary cupping, are prone to leaving marks resembling circular bruises. These marks are harmless, should not hurt, and typically will fade after 2-3 days.
They're so good for removing cellulite; however, you have to keep using it every day
je suis agréablement surprise par les resultats, la tonicité de ma peau a changé plus lisse et plus ferme...bon j'ai toujours le cottage cheese sur mes fesses et mes cuisses mais c'est moins disgracieux beacoup moins!
The anticellulite roller works great with the silicone cups together! It does reduce the cellulite on my thigh.
I mainly bought this set for the cups and roller, but the big surprise was that I LOVE the gel! It smells really great and it's incredibly relaxing. My skin already looks firmer and it ~~glows~~ it's fabulous!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.