- Dexidin 2 Solution With 4% V/V isopropyl alcohol
- Fast-acting scentless antiseptic for skin disinfection, leaves no residues
- Indication : For external use only. Antiseptic aqueous solution use for the general disinfection of the skin and skin wounds
- Directions: Apply a sufficient amount of Dexidin 2 Solution on the skin to be disinfected
- Medicinal ingredient: Chlorhexidine gluconate 2% w/v.
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, isopropyl alcohol, red FD&C #40
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, if any, rinse eyes immediately for a few minutes under free running water. In case of swallowing, drink milk of vegetable oil. Call a physician at once. If irritation develops or increases discontinue use. Hypochlorite bleaching of garments that have been in contact with Chlorhexidine may develop brown stains, replace bleaching agent by Sodium Perborate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.