Dr. Cohen’s heatable AcuPads offers the relief of heat, and the therapeutic benefits of acupressure! Simple to use and portable, these hypoallergenic, latex-free tools allow you to find all-natural, powerful relief when you're going to bed, washing the dishes, relaxing on the couch or even meditating.The acuPads comes as a set of two, allowing you to place one under your neck, and another under your low back at the same time creating impressive relief and relaxation. The groove in the middle of Acupads make them comfortable even when they're placed under your spine. You can also place one under either of your sit-bones to help achieve and maintain better posture. Incredibly versatile, you'll never run out of uses for the AcuPads, and they'll make your old hot water bottles and heating pads seem boring and useless by comparison!
- Effective: The combination of the acuProducts' patented design and heat creates unique therapeutic effects within 3 minutes of use.
- Similar effects to acupuncture: AcuPads’ advanced design and heating ability will also stimulate central nervous system which creates a similar effect to acupuncture.
- 100% natural painkiller.
Though you can definitely use the AcuPads without heating them, we wholeheartedly recommend trying to heat them at least once: you’ll never go back!
Both microwaving and boiling the ball will provide you over one hour of soothing heat. Let it cool to room temperature before reheating.
- Heat water on the stove. If this is your first time using the pad(s), do not boil water, but heat it to a comfortable temperature. If this temperature provides insufficient relief, you may then start to heat the pad(s) to a greater temperature. Figuring out what works best for your body is key.
- Immerse AcuPad(s) in water at the desired temperature.
- Let the pad(s) cool for a few minutes, then use.
- Microwave one for two minutes, or both for three and a half minutes.
- Wait for few minutes to allow the heat to spread evenly.
NEVER exceed 210 seconds in microwave. AcuPads can and will bust or melt.
Information about Dr. Cohen
Dr. Michael A. Cohen is a respected practicing Chiropractor & Acupuncturist with over 25 years of clinical experience, who continuously encourages patients to responsibly explore their self-healing abilities.
Very good product and very useful multi function allow me to I give my self warm auto massage every where i lay down on yoga mat or I just stay static and the warmness help me relax
good product!!!! and the price is good as well
Apres avoir beaucoup apprécié les AcuBalles, j'ai décidé de m'acheter les AcuCoussinets pour mes douleurs de bas de dos... plus difficiles à réchauffer, mais intensément soulageant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.