- GermXtra to disinfect and clean all washable hard surface in dental clincis, medical clinics and laboratories
- Safe to use on most surfaces, such as countertops and all non-porous envirnmental surfaces
- Non-corrosive and will not stain or leave smears
- May be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection
- Not for use in hospital nurseries
- This product is not to be used as a sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrumnet that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not oridinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body
Active ingredients: Ethanol 79% w/w, o-Phenylphenol 0.10% w/w, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.20% w/w
Directions: Germxtra is to be used at full strength. No dilution is required. Pre-clean by applying Germxtra liberally onto the surface and wiping with a clean cloth to remove any organic debris. Disinfect the precleaned surface by liberally applying Germxtra onto surface, wait 1 minute then wipe dry
Full splectrum disinfection.
Cleans and deordorizes
Caution: eye irritant. Wear eye protetion and face protection. If in eyes, rinse eyes for several minutes, then remove contacts and continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If on skin (or hair):immediately remove contanminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
Disposal/storage: store away from heat source. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with appropriate regulations.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Placed a few orders already, super fast delivery considering that it’s during COVID-19. Big selection. Impressive! Very good prices, and quality products. Definitely will order in the future!
totalement satisfaite de cet achat MERCI!!! désinfecte a merveille.
so far this detergent works perfectly all my countertops are bright and clean
Couldn't run my clinic without it, it's really the best there is.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.