- GermXtra to disinfect and clean all washable hard surface in dental clincis, medical clinics and laboratories
- Safe to use on most surfaces, such as countertops and all non-porous envirnmental surfaces
- Non-corrosive and will not stain or leave smears
- May be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection
- Not for use in hospital nurseries
- This product is not to be used as a sterilant/high-level disinfectant on any surface or instrumnet that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not oridinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body
Directions: Germxtra is to be used at full strength. No dilution is required. Pre-clean by applying Germxtra liberally onto the surface and wiping with a clean cloth to remove any organic debris. Disinfect the precleaned surface by liberally applying Germxtra onto surface, wait 1 minute then wipe dry
Full splectrum disinfection.
Cleans and deordorizes
Caution: eye irritant. Wear eye protetion and face protection. If in eyes, rinse eyes for several minutes, then remove contacts and continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If on skin (or hair):immediately remove contanminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
Disposal/storage: store away from heat source. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with appropriate regulations.
totalement satisfaite de cet achat MERCI!!! désinfecte a merveille.
so far this detergent works perfectly all my countertops are bright and clean
Couldn't run my clinic without it, it's really the best there is.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.