Glass fire cups are traditionally used by practitioners for fire cupping treatments. The glass fire cups are safe, durable and easy to disinfect. Creating vacuum with heat from a burning, 99% alcohol-dowsed cotton ball that is removed from the cup before application.
- Thick and heavy-walled glass with heavy-walled
- 5 cups per set
A set contains:
- 1X Glass cup inner dia. 0.7"/20mm
- 1X Glass cup inner dia. 1.3"/35mm
- 1X Glass cup inner dia. 1.5"/40mm
- 1X Glass cup inner dia. 1.8"/47mm
- 1X Glass cup inner dia. 2.0"/53mm
- Clean cups with soapy water at your first-time use.
- Clean and try your skin and hands before cupping.
- Soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and light it on fire, place the flaming cotton into the cup
- Apply the cup to the skin, put out the fire
- Leave the cup in the targeted area
- For optimal use, targeted area should not have more hairs as cup may fall off.
- After the treatment, thoroughly clean with soap and disinfect the cups if it’s for personal use.
- Wash them with warm, soapy water to get rid of the residue after use
- Add optional magnets for acupressure purpose
- Place the cup on the area of the body that you wish to treat.
- Leave the cup on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove if the cups become uncomfortable, or if swelling or pronounced redness occurs.
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin. Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatment; do not attempt to practice TCM on yourself without training. Disinfect and wash before first-time use. Keep out of reach of children.
- * Cupping may cause skin discoloration and irritation. It may leave purple marks or circular bruises on the skins. These marks may begin to fade after several days or remain for two to three weeks. Infection is sometimes a risk after cupping.
- Cupping may also cause pain, swelling, burns, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, sweating, skin pigmentation, water blister and/or nausea. Customers who buy cupping product should be aware of this.
- Glass cupping set should ONLY be used for their intended use. Improper use can cause discomfort and injury. Please consult your healthcare practitioners if you have health concerns and not sure if you are eligible to use cupping.
- Any damage or injury from improperly usage will not the responsibility of distributor of Lierre.ca
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The cups are solid and stay on and seal nicely when using them for fire cupping. There are no “seams” on the rim which is perfect for comfort. They do not have the finger prints for grip so can be slippery, but this is shown in the pictures so no surprises. Work perfectly for what I purchased them for.
great quality and value, would buy these again. Customer service at Lierre is also fantastic :)
The cups arrived very quickly, they work great and I am very happy with the size variety.
I also ordered a forced, which works great. The forcep is much bigger then I expected, but it is probably safer that way anyways.
Thank you! I Will definitely order from you again in the future.
Easy to order, shipped fast.
Very satisfied. Will buy from this company again.