- Contain a powerful combination of Vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry & Echinacea
- These antioxidants work together to support immune health
- These gummies make getting over a cold healthy, tasty and fun!
Recommended Dose (Adults aged 18 and older): Take 2 gummies 1 time per day with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Active Ingredients per serving (3 gummies):
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 210mg
- Vitamin D3(as Cholecalciferol from Lichen) 15μg (600IU)
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 9 mg
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract (4:1) 75mg (Equivalent to 300mg Echinacea Purpurea)
- Elderberry Extract (75:1) 60mg (Equivalent to 4.5g Elderberry Fruit)
Isomalto-oligosaccharides, Purified Water, Organic Erythritol, Xylitol, Pectin, Natural Flavor (Raspberry, Lemon), Sodium Citrate, Organic Fruit Powder Blend (Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Tart Cherry, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Orange, Lemon), Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Oil.
Consult a health care practitioner for Echinacea use beyond 8 weeks, and prior to use if: you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you are taking immunosuppressants, you have an autoimmune disorder, you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Discontinue use in case of hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy), gastrointestinal upsets, such as abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in cool & dry area, away from direct light.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.