- Hong Li Self-heating Theraplast are small discreet rectangular heat packs that provide targeted
- Temporary 16 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains
- Extremely easy to use: simply apply the plaster to the affected area, and a natural heat will radiates through to the source of pain – increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles
- Fragrance free
- Integrate TDP and moxibustion elements for an even more powerful sensation of relief
- 4 pads/box
- Rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Soft tissue injuries and sprains
- Cramps related to menstruation
Benefits and characteristics
- activates natural warmth, easing inflammation and pain
- TDP elements generate a special electromagnetic spectrum, which in TCM is thought to provide more powerful relief
- easily portable, intuitive to use and environmentally friendly.
- Ensure that skin is dry and clean before application.
- Open the sealed aluminium bag and take out the folded plaster. Rub the plaster slightly to activate and evenly distribute heat.
- Peel off protective paper at one side of the plaster and apply to the desired areas.
- Remove plaster once heating sensation has subsided.
If necessary, use air-permeable bandage to fasten the bandage to joints. Should temperature feel uncomfortable, remove immediately. Should rash, redness, or itchiness of eye area occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Nightly use is recommended for a better effect.
For individuals over the age of 12 only. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or subject to the following conditions:
- high fever
- active tuberculosis
- Malignant tumor
- Rashes or damaged skin on the treatment area
- Do not use on mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- External and single use only
- Store the plaster in a cool and dry place
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
They work well. Last a long time and great for while sleeping or at work. It didn't irritate my skin like other pads.
These are heavy; if you want to move them once you’ve stuck them in place, they loose their sticking power. They don’t heat up enough to do much good
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.