- The Konjac sponge 100% Natural fibers is biodegradable and Made of 100% natural vegetable fibers
- Free from synthetic materials, chemicals and artificial additives
- A natural daily facial cleansing sponge, ideal for cleansing, detoxifying and eliminating dead skin cells while balancing the skin's PH
- Designed with a hanging loop for fast air-drying to prevent the build-up of harmful bacteria
- Suitable for all skin types and is gently enough for sensitive skin
Our all-natural konjac sponge gently exfoliates pores, making it better for sensitive skin that using a loofah, a washcloth or your hands to apply cleanser. The fibrous konjac root is a perennial plant native to East Asia, and it’s been used for beauty treatments for generations – in fact, it’s so good for sensitive skin that it was initially used to clean babies. Slightly alkaline, it can balance the skin’s PH levels. It gently lifts out dead skin cells, residues and dirt, helping to prevent break outs.
Step 1: Soak
For first-time use, please soak the sponge in warm water for 5-15 minutes until it is fully softened.
Step 2: Massage
Use the sponge to massage your face gently in a circular motion, with or without cleanser products.
Step 3: Rinse
After use, gently squeeze out the excess moisturizer with both palms. Do not wring it out.
Step 4: Dry
Hang the sponge in a well-ventilated space to air dry properly.
Note: Replace your konjac sponge every month.
Parfait pour ma peau. elle laisse ma peau radiante et propre. J'ai la peau grasse et déshydrater, et j'adore le noir (charcoal).
I saw this product in Sephora with the nearly twice the price. I'm so glad that I placed the order here because the product really works great!
I'll never go without one again! It took a while for it to soak and become soft, but my skin just glows after using it, it's a huge confidence boost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.