- KuPun regular moxa is a hollow, rigid moxa used for warming points or areas of body with comfortable indirect moxa heat.
- KuPun moxa is designed used with KuPun Moxa bowl, which featured an insulating rubber base and aluminum center.
- One hole burning bowl (1" dia) is used for single points and 5 holes(2" dia) burning bowl is used for large areas.
- Please be advised that KuPun Moxa burning bowl must be placed on a horizontal area and a tape can be used for fixing the burning bowl during treatments
- Please note KuPun Moxa is sold separately from the Burning Bowls.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.