Lierre Flat Resistance Band Loop comes with five different color and range in levels from extra-light to extra-heavy. Latex bands are most common for lower body workouts and long-band upper body workouts.It’s designed to provide convenient and lasting resistance through various strength and flexibility exercises. People often try to tie flat resistance bands together but often risk rubbing, snapping, or tearing the bands. Lierre provides the Resistance Band Loop specifically for exercises that call for a continuous band of resistance, so users can perform exercises with convenience and without risk of tear.
Continuous Loop Advantage
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Lightweight elastic bands are designed in a loop to eliminate the need to tie traditional bands
- Length 30cm, width 5cm before extension
Easy and Portable
The Lierre Resistance Band Loops are an easy to use, portable exercise tool that can be used anywhere. They are ideal for clinical or personal use that can be used in home or taken on the go. Rehabilitate muscles by performing strength and flexibility exercises with just a single resistance loop.
Gradual Increase of Strength
Lierre offers Band Loop set with five different levels of resistance that can be used for various exercises. Users can gradually build strength and flexibility by starting at a lower resistance and working towards more difficult bands. They can also use different colored resistance band loops to target different areas of the lower body and change out the bands based on specific exercises.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Lierre Resistance Band Loop (Latex)
The Resistance Band Loops were exactly what I wanted. Thank you
I tried them once and I think they work quite well. Only thing that could improve the product would be to include an insert or a link mapping out a workout. The bands I had before had one and I still use it!
I only got the one resistance band loop so I chose medium and it’s just right for my workouts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.