- Chili and green tea tablet
- Helps with weight management
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats
New Nordic's Chili Burn Strong helps with weight management when used in a program of reduced calorie intake and increased physical activity. It also helps with your body's fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Each tablet provides you with green tea extract, containing EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), plus chili and chromium.
CHILI, GREEN TEA AND CHROMIUM
New Nordic has formulated Chili Burn Strong by combining amounts of chili pepper, chromium, and EGCG and caffeine containing green tea that were all individually studied to create a product that can effectively help with weight management. It should be used with reduced calorie intake and increased physical activity as these are the golden standards for any successful weight loss program.
Since is not very practical to add chili, chromium and green tea extract to your meals, the Chili Burn tablet provides a very convenient way by taking 2 tablets with either your morning or midday meal and you are on your way to a leaner you*.
* Chili Burn Strong is to be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity (if possible) to help in weight management.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (Camellia sinensis L.): Clinical studies show that EGCG and caffeine containing green tea extract is supportive when used in weight management programs. EGCG in combination with caffeine are central for this effect.
CHILI (Capsicum annuum L.): Chili peppers have been part of the human diet for thousands of years and are known for their hot flavour, which comes from the capsaicin it contains.
CHROMIUM: Chromium is a mineral that helps support the body’s fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- DAILY DOSE (ADULTS): Take 2 tablets a day, with a meal.
- DURATION: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
- CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have: a liver disorder, iron deficiency, ulcers or inflammation. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach for children. Do not use if blister package is broken.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Adverse Reactions: Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported.
well i have only taken a few tables so i still do not no how they work so at this time i can;t tell you how they are
Merci très satisfaite de votre service rapide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.