- Shipping / Return
Hair Volume is the successful Swedish hair tablet that nourishes your hair from the inside to help support its health and make it look beautiful.
HEALTH AND VOLUME
Hair Volume contains vitamins and minerals that are well known to help support hair, skin and nail health. Additionally, it contains 4 ingredients: apple extract, millet extract, horsetail extract and vitamin B5 to underline this benefit. Hair Volume also contains more of these 4 ingredients, in one tablet, than any other available Canadian hair supplement. Hair Volume is suitable for continuous supplementation to steadily provide your hair with a micronutrient complex that helps maintain your hair health.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
- Apple extract (Malus domestica Borkch): The highly concentrated apple extract in Hair Volume contains the follicle stimulating procyanidin B2. Studies suggest that this factor activates hair follicle stimulating and protective processes.
- Millet extract (Panicum miliaceum L.): This little seed is rich in vitamins and minerals and contains essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of hair proteins. It is also gluten-free.
- Silicon (Equisetum arvense L.): Extracted from the horsetail plant, silicon helps reduce potential deficiencies, which show as brittle nails and thinning hair.
DAILY DOSE (ADULTS): Take one tablet per day. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: For adults only. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if blister package is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is free of: salt, gluten, yeast, soy and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind.
Manufactured in the EU, under pharmaceutical control of purity and content. Not tested on animals.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.