For temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, lumbago, strains, sprains, arthritis.
If you experience pain, swelling, or blistering, stop using and get medical help right away. Discontinue use if rash, redness, burning discomfort, itching, excessive skin irritation or hypersensitivity reactions occur. If symptoms persist or worsen after 7 days or reoccur within a few days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking anticoagulant medications or for use beyond 7 days.
For adults and children 2 years of age and over: Shake can well before using. To avoid frostbite, hold the can 10cm away from the skin, and spray the affected area for no longer than 1 second. Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
For children 2 to 12 years of age: Application should be supervised by an adult.
For external use only. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not;
- Use where sparks come out or in a confined space,
- Place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat,
- Puncture or incinerate container or store at temperature over 48°C.
- Apply to wounds or damaged skin and avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Apply with external heat, such as electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- Use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Tightly bandage
If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call the Poison Control Centre immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
How to Store: Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
Medicinal Ingredients: Methyl salicylate ………... 10% w/w, L-Menthol (Mentha arvensis leaf) ..3% w/w
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Ethanol
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.