Please be advised that it is Non-refundable product!
Non-Latex Bands for Injury Rehabilitation
Developed for resistance training and rehabilitation, TheraBand Professional Resistance Bands provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups. Made with non-latex material, these bands are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a “no-latex policy”. The resistance bands are lightweight and compact, making them great for traveling or exercising with limited space.
- Color-coded progressive resistance bands can be used for strength training, stretching, rehabilitation, and increasing ROM for both upper and lower extremities
- Manufactured with no scent and no powder to meet the needs of patients, practitioners, and personal users with latex allergies
- Easy to use, versatile and convenient design makes it portable for use at home, in the gym, or during physical therapy
- Each band measures 5 ft long and 4 in wide and comes in three resistance levels ranging from beginner to advanced
- TheraBand offers a booklet with basic exercise instructions written by a licensed physical therapist
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance Bands
Available in 8 color-coded levels of resistance, the progressive resistance bands give at-glance documentation of progress from one level of resistance to the next. The bands come in three different color-coded resistance levels. The beginner set comes in yellow, red, and green while the advanced set comes in blue, black, and silver. The 5 ft long x 4 in wide bands allow a greater surface area for standing exercises.
Alternative to Free Weights & Machines
TheraBand Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands can be used during injury rehabilitation to help improve functional living and athletic performance. The resistance bands measure progress and help achieve goals in fitness. Serving as an alternative to using free weights or weight machines, the bands deliver no scent and no powder for ultimate comfort and support. Designed to improve strength, range of motion, and flexibility at home, in the gym or at physical therapy.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.