- Tiger Balm Red, Strong formula contains cinnamon oil and has a higher concentration of both menthol and clove bud oil
- therefore has a stronger scent and creates more heat than the white balm
- For the temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains due to:
- Over-exertion, Backaches, Arthritis, Joint Pains
- Net Wt 18g/0.63oz
Invented in the 1870s, this pain relieving ointment has been perfected throughout the past century and has now become a household name across the world. The iconic Tiger Balm is the best known product on this list, having made a discernable impact on North American market and become a household name across the country. Tiger Balm comes in a variety of formats, but the major two are the white and red formulas. Almost identical in composition, these two balms do have different uses, properties and effect; the red formula is notably stronger, and creates a mild heat sensation as well as a cooling one, whereas the white formula is more versatile and simply cooling.
As mentioned before, the white formula is more commonly used as a decongestant than the red one, due to its proportionally higher content in mint; as it is milder, it can also be less irritating to the skin for prolonged use, and very small quantities can be applied to more sensitive zones. Mucous regions, however, should still be avoided altogether.
- Decongesting chest, nose
- Relief from minor headaches caused by muscular tension
- Can be used to relieve muscle and joint pains
- Relief from menstrual pain
Medicinal ingredients:Dementholised mint oil, cajeput oil, camphor, menthol, clove oil
With its slight scent of cinnamon and cloves, the red formula has a higher camphor content than its counterpart. It is therefore used mainly for pain relief, though it also creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Primarily for muscle and joint pain
·Can be used to relieve pains caused by arthritis, backaches, over-exertion
Medicinal ingredients: Camphor, menthol, cajeput oil, dementholised mint oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.