- Triangular Stone as a pressure point tool
Particularly used for relive tense muscle before massage, after relax and relief tension of muscle
- The massage will be completed more effective
- Size: 12cmX4.8cmX3cm
This dark grey volcanic rock is pleasingly heavy and incredibly hard.
It is the most popular and recommended type of material used in hot stone therapy because of its non-porous, smooth surface and high heat retention. The larger basalt stones in this set can retains the heat for up to 45 minutes!
- Place stones in water and heat to approximately 125 °F (52 °C)
- Stone heater takes 30-45 minutes to reach desired temperature
- Stones should be kept in the temperature range of 125 °F -140 °F
Hot Stone massage is not appropriate if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or are on medication that thins your blood. You shouldn't get a hot stone massage if you are pregnant or have sunburns. You also may want to reconsider if you are menopausal, as it may trigger a hot flash.
Lierre Inc. is not responsible for any injuries caused by misuse or by any method of treatment using hot stones. It is the responsibility of the practitioner and patient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.