Silicone cups are made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odorless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
can be used for deep tissue massage, a soft and gentle therapeutic cupping treatment, or anti-cellulite treatments. Silicone cupping is safe and hygienic for a variety of different treatments.
6 different diameters cups are included:
2 large silicone cups (inner diameter:45mm, height:75mm) 4 standard silicone cups (inner diameter:35mm, height:55mm)
Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
Silicone cupping features:
- Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
- Made of soft, environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- This material ensures that practitioners don't have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
- Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
- Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
Benefits of cupping therapy:
- Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping therapy helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
- Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
- Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
- Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.
Lierre offers cupping supplies
including plastic cups
, glass cups
and silicone cupping sets
of all different materials and types. You’ll find traditional glass cups, durable and gentle silicone cups, resistant and effective plastic cups, and a ton of accessories and sets in our inventory. Silicone and plastic cups are quickly gaining in popularity across the Western world for their relative ease of use, and the fact that they can be used without fire means that they’re especially suited for sensitive patients and closed spaces.
We sell cups individually and as sets, allowing you to restock your old cups as needed, to try new ones without committing to an entire set, and to sample different sizes if you’re a beginner. Our affordable sets come with all the accessories you’ll need to integrate cupping into your practice!