‘The deadly coronavirus’, as it’s been termed. The panic’s full-blown worldwide. Canada has done a fantastic job in response to the spread, fortunately. Patients who are confirmed are requested to quarantine. A lot of credit goes to everyday Canadians who are taking care of themselves, washing their hands, and using disinfectants.
More than washing your hands, more than facemasks, and, arguably, more than avoiding touching your face, the most important way to prevent coronavirus is to kill it. You should guarantee all the areas are sanitized because you never know who is in the incubation period of coronavirus and what virus he or she is carrying . You do that with disinfectant. You may find hand sanitizers are always out of stock in stores these days, visit Lierre.ca to check which are still available.
- BM-1300 Antibacterial Emollient Hand Gel is an antibacterial hand sanitizing gel. The disinfectant contains aloe vera, glycerin, lanolin, and vitamin E. It also is made from chloroxylenol, 70% ethanol alcohol. No water required. This is a great coronavirus disinfectant for when you’re on the go. It can be used for individuals or medical clinics. It works well with all standards of cleaners.
- IC-GEL, Antiseptic Skin Gel 480ml is a medical disinfectant you can carry with you. The benefit of IC-GEL is water isn’t needed. It works like a hand sanitizer. It’s an antimicrobial skin cleanser that kills 99.99 percent of all bacteria – including coronavirus. No residue. Stain-free. It evaporates quickly, allowing you to get back to your day. It can also be used for reducing contamination between patients.
- GermiCide3 Surface Wipes (60pcs 23x25cm) are surface wipes. They can be used to disinfect common touchpoints such as handles and light switches as well as to wipe countertops and surfaces. Simply wipe, wait 3 minutes, and then bacterias away. At room temperature, this product kills a wide range of viruses.
- Mycobacterium Bovis BCG
- Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Rhinovirus ATCC VR-286
- Poliovirus 1 ATCC VR-58
- Herpes Simplex II Virus (HSV2) G Strain
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus(HIV-1)
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 10708
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes ATCC 9533.
The best approach to disinfecting surfaces for COVID-19 is to do it regularly. The virus spreads through human contact but can also live on surfaces for up to 9 days. There is certainly some risk there. The reason why face masks have proven to be so popular is we remember them from past pandemics like SARS. They also protect against sneezes and coughs. Trains and buses are seen as the most dangerous places if the virus exists. Although you did not contact with confirmed patients, you may be caught because the virus remains on the same surface for quite a long time.
You don’t have to overdo it on disinfecting surfaces. Ensure you are doing it at least once a day unless you have someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus nearby. Medical disinfectants like the ones mentioned work extremely well. You won’t need any other cleaning product.
The unfortunate thing to admit is that there is no cure for the coronavirus. No vaccine. No real hope for a vaccine any time in the near future. The best approach there is in managing new coronavirus is to quarantine anyone who has it and to use disinfectants thoroughly on one another, surfaces, and to avoid touching our faces. It is certainly within reason to believe coronavirus could be a thing of the past within a year if we proceed with caution and intelligence.
Pick up the best disinfectants for coronavirus from Lierre.ca. Don’t wait a day longer. With the right product and approach, protection against COVID-19 is fully possible. Drop by our website for further information.