These silicone face massage cups
are made of transparent silicone, which is an odorless, pliable and water resistant material. These qualities are what make silicone facial cups safe and hygienic tools for deep tissue massages. Silicone facial cups are also very easy to use: first, you need to squeeze out air from cups and apply them to on your face or other body areas, then slide them along the skin to stimulate tissue and blood circulation. They can be used on wet or dry skin, and when used with either water, lotion or toners, they can work to deeply clean the skin and remove dead skin cells.
||Silicone Facial Cupping sets
||Silicone suction cup
||Food grade silicone
2x long cup: inner dia. 0.75”x3.15”
1x Standard cup: inner dia.1.3"x2.25"
1x Large cup: inner dia . 2"x3.1"
||Blue, Pink, Clear and Purple*
Low toxicity; Odourless;
Low chemical reactivity;
Stationary cupping therapy
Cupping massage therapy
Keep away from fire
Do not leave on skin for too long
Do not use directly on dry skin (use with massage oils, gels, lotions or creams)
*Please note that the colors of the cups will be chosen randomly unless we receive your specific color preference in your order notes. Introduction: You can use small silicone facial cups
to do facial massage. Compare to surgical facelift or laser and chemical treatments, cupping massage is a natural and completely painless therapy with minimum irritant to skin. It is even sensitive skin friendly. Benefits:
- Temporarily increases blood flow.
- Reduce dark circles and under eye puffiness.
- Smooth out visible fine lines around eyes, forehead, chin, etc.
- Reduce tension and pressure on facial muscles.
Methods: Stationary cupping: Apply the cup to one spot at a time without moving it for 5-10 minutes. Massage cupping:
- Place cups on skin
- Lift the cups ever so slightly, creating an increased tension, then move them across the skin
- Use oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be massaged in order to reduce friction
2-3 times a week Recommend usage for different sizes:
For more information about cupping, consult our blog:
- Mini facial cup and elongated cups are primarily for massaging around the eyes, nose and other sharply curved or very small body areas.
- Medium silicone cups are for all-around use, for limbs, neck or medium-sized areas.
- Large silicone cups are most effective on broader areas such as the back or thighs.
Lierre offers cupping supplies
including plastic cups
, glass cups
and silicone cupping sets
of all different materials and types. You’ll find traditional glass cups, durable and gentle silicone cups, resistant and effective plastic cups, and a ton of accessories and sets in our inventory. Silicone and plastic cups are quickly gaining in popularity across the Western world for their relative ease of use, and the fact that they can be used without fire means that they’re especially suited for sensitive patients and closed spaces. We sell cups individually and as sets, allowing you to restock your old cups as needed, to try new ones without committing to an entire set, and to sample different sizes if you’re a beginner. Our affordable sets come with all the accessories you’ll need to integrate cupping into your practice!