Several months ago I read about the IASTM therapy on Google and I got intrigued by the concept, sooner or later I made a tiny little research about the product itself regard to the Graston tools, there were so many options online and it raised on my concern whether or not I should try the IASTM therapy myself at home.
Based on the explanation from Google, the IASTM is an alternative therapy to resolve pain and tightness in the body, by using the stainless-steel instrument, it can treat the fascia dysfunction, inflammatory healing response, the use of such tools have been validated scientifically through its effectiveness, basically how it works is by using the tools to push forces through area with friction, the goal is to stimulate the production of new collagen so it will help you to reduce scar tissue and eventually you muscle faster.
Here are the common benefits of IASTM:
- It has proved that IASTM therapy decrease the overall treatment time
- It reduced the needs for anti-inflammatory medication
- This treatment will resolve chronic conditions
- Clients can continue to do this on a daily bases without a waiting period
COMMON ISSUES TREATED
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Shin Splints
Where to buy IASTM tools?
It is always recommended to buy it from trusted source, the quality of the material does matter, sometimes, the bad quality steel might cause irritation and in the worst case, will cause inflammation or allergy to the body, so it is important to choose medical graded stainless steel as the main material. Lierre offers the best source of IASTM / Graston tools with many different choices upon your needs, the company also offer fast and free shipping on all orders that are $69+.