- Full 3/4 Round Bolsters lays flat on the table provides comfort support5
- Semi-firm foam
- Ideal for treating lower back and knees
- Soft PU material that is both comfortable and easy to clean
- Full size: can be used to lift both sides of the body at once
- Size : 4 ¾" (flat side) x 25" (12cm X 63.5cm)
This versatile ¾ massage bolster provides superior comfort and support for your clients, while also staying flat on the table. It can be placed under the lower back, lower abdomen or knees to align the vertebrae and relieve muscular tensions and stress. Filled with semi-firm foam, it is both solid enough to provide excellent support, and soft enough to adapt itself comfortably to anyone’s resting position. Its silky soft removable PU cover is durable, and can be cleaned by simply wiping it down with soapy water. Its full length allows practitioners to lift both sides of the body at once.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Very hard and not comfortable at all.
Comfortable, stable, great for under knees
Quality seems good and will do what it is intended for.
Very good bolster, stays fix and is height is just perfect to not put your patient in a uncomfortable position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.