- This Jade Soft™ Anti-Celulite Treatment Set is the best for fighting against cellulites
- Effective for cellulite removal: cups create a suction to help detox your skin, and fluids from your cellulite (fat)
- Use the spike massager, with small pressure, massage gives you tension relievers
- By using our Jade Soft™ anti-celulite treatment set, you will have better blood circulation, and improve lymphatic drainage
- High Quality: Made of quality cupping sets. Durable spike massager
- Easy to clean: Can easily clean all 3 materials, very durable, and cuppings are flexible
- Clean cups with soap at your first-time use.
- Make sure that your skin and hands are clean and dry before the treatment. If you are using cups as a part of a skincare routine, you may choose to use non-irritating exfoliants or cleansers beforehand.
- For non stationary cupping: apply moisturizers, lotions, creams or oils on the skin, without rubbing them in too vigorously. They will serve as lubricants: it is important that they cover the treatment area uniformly to provide an even, low friction surface.
- Choose the right size cup for the area, press the cup to squeeze the air out and place it on the desired treatment area. It should create suction, gently lifting the skin.
- You can adjust the cup’s suction level based on the individual’s preference. You may feel a very light pinch or a sensation of tightness, but it should not be painful: pain is an indication that you’ve squeezed the cup too hard, and you should remove the cup immediately.
- For optimal use, try pushing out all the air from the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
- After the treatment, thoroughly clean with soap and disinfect the cups if it’s for personal use.
- Wash them with warm, soapy water to get rid of the residue if it is used with oil.
For flash cupping
Remove the cup after 5 to 10 seconds and repeat step 3 until you’ve used the cup on the majority of the surface area.
- Squeeze the cup and place it on the area of the body that you wish to treat.
- Leave the cup on for 10-15 minutes. Adjust the degree of suction as needed
- Remove if the cups become uncomfortable, or if swelling or pronounced redness occurs.
- Apply massage oils on the treatment area, making sure to coat the skin uniformly and evenly.
- Squeeze cups gently to create tension and glide the cup across the treatment area, moving from the furthest area towards the heart. Use large, sweeping motions.
- Massage the area for 5-10 minutes.
- Choose the right size cup for the area, then squeeze it and place it on the skin.
- Gently lift the cup by a millimetre or two, creating a tension, then slide it in even, slow motion across the treatment area. Repeat until you’ve massaged every centimeter of the area. For optimal effects, move away from the nose, with the lymphatic system, in a slight upwards arc.
- After above, gently massage the treatment area with your hands or with a silicone brush for a few seconds, and then the treatment is over!
- You may want to gently wash your face with water, as the cups can lift out dead skin cells from your pores; if you’ve already used a cleanser beforehand, simply pat down the excess oil or lubricant.
- The pressure should be enough to activate some blood circulation but should not be intense enough to be uncomfortable.
***You may feel a very light pinch or sensation of tightness, but it should not be painful. Pain is an indication that you’ve squeezed the cup too hard and you should remove the cups immediately.
As with any medical equipment or skin care products, properly cleaning these cups is essential, for ensuring that the cups will remain safe, hygienic and durable tools.
If you have used the cups with oil, you can wash them with warm, soapy water to get rid of residue. Rinse with water. Cleaning cups with soap or disinfectant is also appropriate if the cups are only for personal use.
Professional sterilization is usually done by immersing cups in a bleach solution to disinfect them. We recommend using 9 parts water, one-part bleach (solution 10/1) and soaking them for 2 hours. The officially recommended proportions and immersion time vary region according to different Professional Orders’ standards. Consult your local association for more detailed instructions.
Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin. Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatment; do not attempt to practice TCM on yourself without training. Disinfect and wash before first-time use. Keep out of reach of children.
* Cupping may cause skin discoloration and irritation. It may leave purple marks or circular bruises on the skins. These marks may begin to fade after several days or remain for two to three weeks. Infection is sometimes a risk after cupping.
Cupping may also cause pain, swelling, burns, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, sweating, skin pigmentation, water blister and/or nausea. Customers who buy cupping product should be aware of this.
Silicone cupping set should ONLY be used for their intended use. Improper use can cause discomfort and injury. Please consult your healthcare practitioners if you have health concerns and not sure if you are eligible to use cupping.
Any damage or injury from improperly usage will not the responsibility of distributor of Lierre.ca
For more information, view here.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Jade soft™ Anti-Cellulite Treatment Silicone Cupping Set
Jade soft™ Anti-Cellulite Treatment Silicone Cupping Set
Superior product with tiny little price ! Good quality and fast shipping ! I am sure there are Canada #1 !
I broke my brush by mistake lately, so I tough it would be a good excuse to buy an new set ;)
Meilleur technique pour ma peau marche vraiment bien ca me fait du bien
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.