Roll over image to zoom in
- Peppermint Organic Essential Oil
- Mentha piperita
- Organic 15ml
- Health Claims: Traditionally used in physiotherapy to help relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Posology: Adults : 1-4 drops, 2-3 times per day. Mix drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil.
- Peppermint is one of the best known essential oils: as a flavour, after all, it can be found in so many types of foods and products. Its popularity can be attributed to its manifold therapeutic qualities as well as its pleasant smell and taste.
- This extract can relieve the symptoms of colds and coughs, rheumatic, muscular and neuralgic pains, headaches,itches as well as nausea and vomiting. Taken orally, it has been clinically proven to help digestion, alleviating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, for example. Its smell is stimulating and refreshing, and therefore, when combined with massage oil, it produces cooling and invigorating sensation; be careful, however, not to use too much, as it can also elicit a burning feeling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.