- IASTM technique include: Graston, Guasha, Chiropractic, and physical therapy.
- The tools are made with medical grade stainless steel and are free of any heavy metals and toxic chemicals.
- Comes in a luxurious case that protects the tools from deforming.
- Product Dimensions: 50 x 22 x 6 cm
Product weight: 2.2kg
Our Stainless Steel Gua Sha Massage Bundle is the perfect solution for IASTM therapy (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization).
This type of therapy consists of using the stainless steel instrument to apply to pressure to musculoskeletal injuries. The tool will help the practitioner apply controlled motions that will aid in the healing process of the tissue by significantly reducing inflammation. This Gua Sha Tool set is a viable solution for acupuncturist, athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors as well as osteopathic doctors.
How to use:
Step 1) Apply oil to the targeted area of the skin
Step 2) Press the tool down firmly using its smooth side
Step 3) Move the tool down the muscle using friction or strokes along the pathway of acupuncture meridians. Each stroke being about 4-6 inches long
The benefits of IASTM:
- Speeds up the recovery and rehabilitation process
- Avoid the use of topical skin medication
- Easy to use regularly at home
- Shorter treatment period
- No side effects or chronic pain
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
The perfect set and addition to my other IASTM tools. A great price for what you are getting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.