- Made with medical grade stainless steel and is free of any heavy metals and toxic chemicals.
- This tool is used for Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) by chiropractors on sports injuries and for Gua Sha Scraping therapy.
- The size of the tools match a standard hand size.
- Comes in a luxurious case that protects the tools from deforming.
- Product Weight: 1.33kg with box 0.54kg (without box)
Our Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Tool set is the perfect solution for IASTM therapy (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization).
This type of therapy consists of using the stainless steel instrument to apply to pressure to musculoskeletal injuries. The tool will help the practitioner apply controlled motions that will aid in the healing process of the tissue by significantly reducing inflammation. This Gua Sha Tool set is a viable solution for acupuncturist, athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors as well as osteopathic doctors.
How to use:
Step 1) Apply oil to the targeted area of the skin
Step 2) Press the tool down firmly using its smooth side
Step 3) Move the tool down the muscle using friction or strokes along the pathway of acupuncture meridians. Each stroke being about 4-6 inches long
The benefits of IASTM:
- Speeds up the recovery and rehabilitation process
- Avoid the use of topical skin medication
- Easy to use regularly at home
- Shorter treatment period
- No side effects or chronic pain
I love that while you can buy the tools in a set, they are also sold separately at a good price. Enjoyed fast shipping.
Very nice product and it came with a carrying case, fast shipping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.