- Cruelty-free and vegan hand wash in eco-friendly packaging
- Eliminates germs and washes dirt away without stripping your hands’ natural oils
- Fusion of rich natural ingredients such as jojoba, avocado, rosehip oil, aloe vera, chamomile and lavender
- Refreshing citrusy and lavender scent that leaves your hands feeling squeaky clean yet soft
How to use:
Use as required
Pump a generous amount of Sukin’s Cleansing Hand Wash onto hands
Lather product until your hands and wrists feel thoroughly cleaned
Rinse off with water
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract , Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.