- Acu Relaxo™ Tab-less acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality surgical stainless steel
- Plastic needle handles without holding tabs
- Simply place on the acupoint and tap the needle with a single hand
- Smooth and painless insertion: each needle is polished by automated machinery that creates a very sharp tip
- Colour coded plastic handles are easy to know size of needles
- One needle per blister pack with one guide tube and 100 needles per box
Acu Relaxo™ Tab-less acupuncture needles enable the acupuncturist practitioner to take the needle out of package and insert into the acupoints, all in one time-saving motion. You don't need to follow the standard two-step needle release procedures of breaking the glue spot with a twist or removing the plastic retainer now, the needles release could be completed in one step: simply place on the acupoint and press the needle with a single movement.
Thanks to this new and very practical system, you just need to peel the blister pack and hold the guide tube with your thumb and middle finger, then press the needle with your index finger on the desired acupoints, no more useless movements!
All acupuncture needles distributed at Lierre follow the certification of ISO13485, and MDSAP quality standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.