- Acu Relaxo™ Tab-less acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality surgical stainless steel
- Plastic needle handles without holding tabs
- Simply place on the acupoint and tap the needle with a single hand
- Smooth and painless insertion: each needle is polished by automated machinery that creates a very sharp tip
- Colour coded plastic handles are easy to know size of needles
- One needle per blister pack with one guide tube and 100 needles per box
Acu Relaxo™ Tab-less acupuncture needles enable the acupuncturist practitioner to take the needle out of package and insert into the acupoints, all in one time-saving motion. You don't need to follow the standard needle release procedures of removing the plastic tab and inserting needles. The needles release could be completed in one step: simply pushing off needle from the guide tube and press the needle on the acupoint with a single movement.
Thanks to this new and very practical system, you just need to peel the blister pack and hold the guide tube with your thumb and middle finger, then press the needle with your index finger on the desired acupoints, no more useless movements!
All acupuncture needles distributed at Lierre follow the certification of ISO13485, and MDSAP quality standards.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Using this for cosmetic acupuncture . I would rather 0.12 but the 0.14 gets the job done!
Wrong item was sent. Tab-less Acupuncture Needles was replaced by Acupuncture Needles with tab
Fast shipping and good quality needles
The needles are fine and adaptable, sometimes they slide out of the packet before you can apply as in the attachment is broken before use. Just check packet before application.
I tried the 0.20x30mm needle.
(1) The insertion force cannot be dosed, and the needle snaps quite strongly. The feeling for the patient is often unpleasant or painful (I also tried it on myself, and really disliked it!). The alternative is to pre-snap the needle while keeping it in the tube and then insert it by giving a controlled finger tap on it.
(2) The plastic handle is environmentally less interesting to me.
Not a future option for me.