- Easy to use! Wrap, then wash and reuse.
- Antibacterial and breathable.
- Compostable and a plastic free alternative to aluminum and saran wrap.
- Abeego wraps can last up to a year or longer with proper care.
- This package includes: 1 Giant Wrap 33 cm x 61 cm (13” x 24”)
Introducing Abeego: The beeswax-based food wrap that will keep everything fresh and can be reused over and over again! It’s the eco-friendly, plastic-free alternative that can be used to keep your celery from going soggy, your bread warmly wrapped and even cover bigger pots like stews and casseroles! Keep your food fresh and help the planet at the same time.
What are Abeego Food wraps made of?
They are made with beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil, all infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth.
How to prolong the life of Abeego food wraps:
- Wash in cold water
- Use an eco-friendly dish soap
- Do not put Abeego food wraps in the microwave or in an environment with hot temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.