Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) product used to warm and reinforce the spleen and stomach. TCM helps relieve symptoms related to spleen and stomach cold deficiency marked by cold sensation and pain in the epigastrium, vomiting, diarrhea, and cold extremities.
For adult use only: Take 8 pills orally, 3 times per day.
Store in a well closed container and keep away from moisture.
Aconitum carmichaelii, Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, Zingiber officinale.
- Do not use when package or seal is damaged.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or when experiencing hypertension, bleeding deficiency, cholestatic disorders, cirrhosis of the liver, hypokalaemia, chronic kidney deficiency, and/or cardiac disease and with decreased libido.
- Please consult a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner before using if you are diabetic, during corticosteroid treatment, or when taking medication such as hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, MAO inhibitor, spironolactone, amiloride, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Stop taking this product and consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if symptoms such as drooling, nausea, vomiting, and numbness in the mouth and extremities appear after taking this product.
- Long term usage or overdose is not advised.
Excellent website and service
Will recommend to my friends
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.