Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) product used to warm and reinforce the spleen and stomach. TCM helps relieve symptoms related to spleen and stomach cold deficiency marked by cold sensation and pain in the epigastrium, vomiting, diarrhea, and cold extremities.
For adult use only: Take 8 pills orally, 3 times per day.
Store in a well closed container and keep away from moisture.
Aconitum carmichaelii, Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Codonopsis pilosula, Atractylodes macrocephala, Zingiber officinale.
- Do not use when package or seal is damaged.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or when experiencing hypertension, bleeding deficiency, cholestatic disorders, cirrhosis of the liver, hypokalaemia, chronic kidney deficiency, and/or cardiac disease and with decreased libido.
- Please consult a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner before using if you are diabetic, during corticosteroid treatment, or when taking medication such as hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, MAO inhibitor, spironolactone, amiloride, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Stop taking this product and consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if symptoms such as drooling, nausea, vomiting, and numbness in the mouth and extremities appear after taking this product.
- Long term usage or overdose is not advised.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Excellent website and service
Will recommend to my friends
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.