Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles from Lierre.ca are especially well-suited for use with stimulators, for direct moxa, and for patients with silicone allergies.
- Best technological innovation in acupuncture needle production ensure painless insertion
- Non-silicone coated needle shafts is the most suitable for clients who have silicone allergies
- Super quality controlled by advanced computer technology
- Made of the highest stainless steel and promotes the best experience for your patient
- Copper wire-wound loop handle tops
- Each needle comes with a guide tube and a color-coded plastic tab
- 5 needles per guide tube; 1000 needles per box
Our acupuncture needle quality depends on the type of the stainless steel and on the standards met by the needles’ manufacturing process. Like their silicone-coated from the same brand, the hypoallergenic Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality German stainless steel, and their shaft is refined to perfection through repeated polishing: their non-coated needle shaft surface becomes incredibly smooth, and they slide easily into the skin. Needle tips are ground using a computer controlled automated system, ensuring that each and every needle is exactly as fine-pointed and sharp as any other one. These processes make these needles’ insertion a reliably near-painless experience.
Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles’ traditional copper-wound loop handles make it possible to manipulate them with such precision that they can be inserted gradually and to the exact depth desired. Each needle is fitted into a clear guiding tube, and held in place by small, removable colour-coded tabs. These small plastic wedges make different needles sizes instantly identifiable, and practitioners can distinguish between needles effortlessly even during the most hectic, demanding treatments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.