Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles from Lierre.ca are especially well-suited for use with stimulators, for direct moxa, and for patients with silicone allergies.
- Best technological innovation in acupuncture needle production ensure painless insertion
- Non-silicone coated needle shafts is the most suitable for clients who have silicone allergies
- Super quality controlled by advanced computer technology
- Made of the highest stainless steel and promotes the best experience for your patient
- Copper wire-wound loop handle tops
- Each needle comes with a guide tube and a color-coded plastic tab
- 5 needles per guide tube; 1000 needles per box
Our acupuncture needle quality depends on the type of the stainless steel and on the standards met by the needles’ manufacturing process. Like their silicone-coated from the same brand, the hypoallergenic Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality German stainless steel, and their shaft is refined to perfection through repeated polishing: their non-coated needle shaft surface becomes incredibly smooth, and they slide easily into the skin. Needle tips are ground using a computer controlled automated system, ensuring that each and every needle is exactly as fine-pointed and sharp as any other one. These processes make these needles’ insertion a reliably near-painless experience.
Acu Relaxo™ non-coated acupuncture needles’ traditional copper-wound loop handles make it possible to manipulate them with such precision that they can be inserted gradually and to the exact depth desired. Each needle is fitted into a clear guiding tube, and held in place by small, removable colour-coded tabs. These small plastic wedges make different needles sizes instantly identifiable, and practitioners can distinguish between needles effortlessly even during the most hectic, demanding treatments.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.