What is Bian Stone gua sha
Bian stone is both the the name of the treatment, and the name of the stone-based tool used during the therapeutic practice. As a healing therapy, Bian-stone can be the performance of gua sha, trigger point therapy, massage, or heating with the stone-based tool.
What the Bian Stone Gua sha benefits
- Bian stone Gua sha treatments can effectively relieve muscle tensions, muscle pains, coughs, and nausea.
- Made from Bian-stone contains elements are beneficial for healthy, which is considered therapeutic in TCM.
- This shape of each Bian stone gua sha is ideal for massaging the palms, fingers, finger joints and even the nose.
- The ergonomic shaped gua sha allows you to expertly apply pressure for better trigger point release.
- Not only useful for gua sha therapy, also a perfect small handheld massager for deep tissue or trigger point therapies.
- Smooth and soft to the touch – won’t hurt skin.
- Fish shaped gua sha 11.5cm long, 3.7cm wide, weight: 40g
Why Bian stone gua sha tool
Study and research show Bian stone has certain elements like Sr. Ti, Zn Fe, these elements are beneficial for human healthy. When perform Gua sha or massage on human being body, the stone will emit ultrasonic impulses, this feature make the Bian stone are the best choice when thinking improvement of body’s microcirculation, eliminates excess heat and fat.
Bian stone Gua sha also has physiotherapy functions because it contains the minerals of fine-grained pyrite, anatase, calcite pyrite and graphite.* By utilizing its infrared thermal radiation property Bian stone gua sha tool improves the circulation of blood and lymph, in vessels and reliving pains
Free shipping on all orders over $99.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.