Natural Balance massage silicone cups are made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odourless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
- 4 cups per set
A set contains:
- 1X Mini eye and face cup: 6mmx50mm (D*H)
- 1X Face massage cup: 20mmx80mm (D*H)
- 1X Silicone cup: 35mmx55mm (D*H)
- 1X Silicone cup: 45mmx75mm (D*H)
Except common in clinic settings, these silicone cups are perfectly suited for individual use, even with minimal training. Athletes and sports enthusiasts often place cups on the muscles targeted by their workouts as part of their wind down ritual. This thereby prevents tensions and aches in the body. Office workers will also find them effective in preventing and relieving back pain. All people from different walks of life can enjoy their ability to rejuvenate the skin by smoothing out lines and lending their skin a healthy glow.
How to Use
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin. Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatment; do not attempt to practice TCM on yourself without training. Disinfect and wash before first-time use. Keep out of reach of children.
- * Cupping may cause skin discoloration and irritation. It may leave purple marks or circular bruises on the skins. These marks may begin to fade after several days or remain for two to three weeks. Infection is sometimes a risk after cupping.
- Cupping may also cause pain, swelling, burns, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, sweating, skin pigmentation, water blister and/or nausea. Customers who buy cupping product should be aware of this.
- Silicone cupping set should ONLY be used for their intended use. Improper use can cause discomfort and injury. Please consult your healthcare practitioners if you have health concerns and not sure if you are eligible to use cupping.
- Any damage or injury from improperly usage will not the responsibility of distributor of Lierre.ca
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very helpful for releasing fascia in tight spots.
Excellente qualité et expédition rapide. Tout est parfait, service à la clientèle courtois.
Ils sont parfaits
Je n’utilise pas vraiment le plus petit mais l’autre petit est parfaite pour la face et les deux autres sont très bon pour le corps. J’aime le fait qu’ils sont pas en vitre et ne sont pas fragile. Très heureuse de l’achat.