Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan replenishes Qi and reinforces the function of the spleen and the stomach. Often used to relieve hemorrhoids, to treat weakness of the spleen and the stomach, abdominal bloating or gas, shortness of breath, fatigue, spontaneous perspiration, intolerance of cold, reduced food intake, and uterine prolapse.
- Recommended dose: Take 8 pills each time; 3 time a day.
- Adult use only
- Storage: Keep sealed, store in a cool place
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking other medications.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your health care practitioner if condition persists or worsens.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you have a liver disorder.
- Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycoside, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder
- Do not use if you are suffering from yin deficiency with heat signs.
- Do not use if cap or seal is damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.