Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan replenishes Qi and reinforces the function of the spleen and the stomach. Often used to relieve hemorrhoids, to treat weakness of the spleen and the stomach, abdominal bloating or gas, shortness of breath, fatigue, spontaneous perspiration, intolerance of cold, reduced food intake, and uterine prolapse.
- Recommended dose: Take 8 pills each time; 3 time a day.
- Adult use only
- Storage: Keep sealed, store in a cool place
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking other medications.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your health care practitioner if condition persists or worsens.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you have a liver disorder.
- Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycoside, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder
- Do not use if you are suffering from yin deficiency with heat signs.
- Do not use if cap or seal is damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
Medical ingredients: Astragalus membranaceus (astragulus) root (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 3.33 :1, 104.4mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 31.3mg Glyeyrrhiza uralensis(Lieocrice réghlisse)root (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 1.43 :1, 52.5 dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 36.8g Codonopis pilosula (codonopsis ) root (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 1.12 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 27.7mg Atractylodes macrocephala (atractylodes)rhizome (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 3.7 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 8.4mg Angelica sinesis (Chinese angelica/angélique chinoise)root (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 1.11 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 28.0mg Cimicifuga foetida (bugbane)Rhizome (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 3.57 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 8.7mg Bupleurum chinense (Thorowax) root(Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 3.45 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 9.0mg Citrus reticulata (Tangerine/peau de mandarine) peel (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 4.5 :1, 31.1mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 6.9mg Ziziphus jujuba (Jujube) fruit(Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 2.84 :1, 21.0mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 7.4mg Zingiber officinale (Fresh ginger/gingembre)rhizome (Extractive rate/Rapport d’extrait 8.75 :1, 10.5mg dried equivalent /équivalent sec) 1.2mg
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.