Dried Jujubes, also known as red dates, or hongzao (红枣) in Chinese, are fruits that have taken a deep red color and sweet and chewy texture. They are used to alleviate stress, and traditionally for anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-ulcer, anti-inflammatory purposes.
- For sedation, antispastic, antifertility/contraception, hypotensive and antinephritic.
- Have cardiotonic, antioxidant, immunostimulant, and wound healing properties.
- Can help stimulate the production of white blood cells, which improves immunity.
- 70 to 80 times higher in Vitamin C than grapes and apple
- Abound with Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium.
Free shipping on all orders over $99.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after delivery. Items on sale must be returned within 7 days. All returned items must be in their original state with the original tags and product packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase before they can be accepted for a refund.
Please check our detailed return policy here.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great customer service! Thank you for the great product