- Er Chen Wan reinforces the spleen to transform and dispel phlegm
- Dries dampness and harmonizes the stomach.
- Primarily used to treat phlegm damp and accumulation of mucus in the stomach, which can cause asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema, as well as nausea, vomiting and heartburn.
Medicinal Ingredients /Ingrédients médicaux: Citrus reticulate(Tangerine peel/Peau de mandarine)Pericarp (extract ratio/rapport d’extrait 3.2:1,121. 1mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec) 38.0mg Pinellia ternata(Pinellia Rhizome)Rhizomes(extract ratio/rapport d’extrait 2.8:1,121 1mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec) 43.7mg Poria cocos(Poria)Sclerotium(extract ratio/rapport d’extrait 1.2:1, 72.8mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec) 60.4mg Glycyrrhiza uralenisis (Licorice Root/Racine de réglisse)Roots(extract ratio/rapport d’extrait 1.2:1, 36mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec) 29.9mg ingiber officinale(Fresh Ginger/gingembre)Rhizomes(Extract ratio/Rapport d’extrait 3.3:1, 24mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec) 7.3mg Non-medicinal ingredients/ingredients non medicaux: Corn Starch/Amidon Uniquement disponible pour les praticiens qualifiés en MTC.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Er Chen Wan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.