- Fu Fang Dang Gui Tablets is a traditional medicine that helps invigorates blood
- It also helps relieve pain associated with menstruation, abdominal pain due to blood stasis
- These tablets are used for centuries by oriental herbalists, it nourishes blood, fortifies and tonifies Qi
- The recommended dose is to take 4 tablets each time; 3 times a day
Warnings: Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the cap or seal is damaged.
Medicinal Ingredients/Ingrédients médicinaux: Angelica sinensis (Chinese Angelica/ angélique chinoise) Roots (Extract ratio/ Rapport d'extrait 2.5:1,525 mg dried equivalent/équivalent sec) 207.4 mg
Atractylodes macrocephala (White Atractylodes) Rhizomes
(Extract ratio / Rapport d’extrait 3.2:1, 75mg dried equivalent / equivalent sec) 23,5mg
Ligusticum chuanxiong(Szechuan Lovage/Liveche de Szechuan) Roots
(Extract ratio/Rapport d’extrait 3.3:1,75 mg dried equivalent/equivalent sec ) 22.5 mg Ziziphus jujuba (Jujube) Fruits Extract ratio / Rapport d’extrait 3.3: 1,75 mg dried equivalent/ equivalent sec) 22.5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients / Ingredients non medicaux: Starch, Magnesium stearate / Amidon, Stearate de magnesium.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.