- Horn Gua Sha scraper is made from natural ox horn
- Different curves on the top can be used on the widest possible variety of points on the body
- The convex edge is great for scraping along the body
- Smooth edges are safe no hurt on your skin
- Size: 11cm long; width at thinnest point 2cm, and at thickest point 5.5cm
- Material: Ox horn
Horn Gua Sha tool may look different from each other due to natural variations in primary materials. We do not guarantee the product you receive will look exactly the same as the one in the picture, since every horn gua sha is unique and will have different patterns and coloration.
The horn gua sha should not be stored in places that are extremely damp or dry, or left soaking in water, as these environments will cause cracks to appear and the tool will become unusable.
Lierre is not responsible for any injuries caused by misuse or by any method of Gua Sha treatment. It is the responsibility of the practitioner and patient.
What is Gua Sha
Gua Sha in TCM is a treatment that releases unhealthy elements from the skin and encourages healing. Gua Sha works by gently scraping lubricated skin to create light bruises. It is most often performed with Gua sha tools, which materials can be used including jade, rose quartz or basalt, and they are available in different shapes.
Gua Sha is often practiced on different part of the skin, on the body or on the face.
How to use
- Apply a few drops of massage oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be treated to reduce friction
- Scrape the Gua Sha horn slowly and continuously, with long curve edge, on areas such as arms, legs and backs.
- Scraping in a motion from center to outwards
- After several scrapes, a few red spots will be visible, the light bruises will disappear in 1-7days.
- Continue rubbing for approx 3 - 10 min depending on the condition and severity.
- Relieve muscle pain and tension
- Stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic fluids drainage
- Preventing flu, bronchitis, asthma and acute or chronic pains.
- Help to detoxify the body by bringing the excess heat and toxins to the surface of the body to be released.
- Relieve fevers and inflammations of the respiratory system
- Performs very well as complementary approach to acupuncture or cupping treatments
Free shipping on all orders over $99.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after delivery. Items on sale must be returned within 7 days. All returned items must be in their original state with the original tags and product packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase before they can be accepted for a refund.
Please check our detailed return policy here.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Elle était brisée
A great tool for body guasha massage as well as for facial massage!
great quality, affordable gua sha