Equine veterinary acupuncture is a fantastic form of complementary treatment for animals. More and more horse owners are turning to this type of medicine, in part because it does not involve Western veterinary practice’s sometimes ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to treatment.
This impressive model makes a great reference tool, and features 114 numbered acupuncture points. Mounted on a plastic base, it also includes an diagnostic instruction manual that makes acupoint location a snap and that gives recommendations for treatment.
- Plastic horse model mounted on a wooden base.
- One side of the model shows 114 numbered acupuncture points, often used on the animal’s head, neck, buttock, tail and limbs, and the other side shows the muscles, bone and tissue.
- Used as reference for veterinarians.
- Includes a manual for point locations and recommended treatments.
- Model size: 10"X8" (25.5X20.5cm)
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Working as a veterinary and acupuncturist with horse for years in Florida I was so glad when I finally when found this model not easy to get!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.