IASTM Myofascial tool bird shaped has ergonomic design which is best suited for a palm. The one hole allows users grab the tool and gain control of the tool. By using it in your practice can reduce pain in areas of the neck, shoulders and back.
- Perfect for shoulders, upper back, arms and forearms, calf muscles, neck and jaw
- Precision engineering: crafted with meticulous attention to detail
- Trusted by physiotherapists, sports medicine professionals
- Easy control and use
- Good for treatment of trigger points
- Speed up the recovery and rehabilitation process
- Improves tissue perfusion and range of motion
- Mobilization of the soft tissue
- Loose connective tissue adhesions
Free shipping on all orders over $99.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after delivery. Items on sale must be returned within 7 days. All returned items must be in their original state with the original tags and product packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase before they can be accepted for a refund.
Please check our detailed return policy here.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.