Jade Moxa Facial and Body Massager is a tool used in Moxibustion, a Traditional Chinese Medicine, to expel cold, relieve pain, and improve healing processes. This roller can target different acu-points perfectly; therefore, it is best used on the eyes, face, abdomen, feet, and other parts of the body.
- Covered with Jade: has microelements conduce to human such as calcium, iron and potassium
- Stimulates the circulation of the blood and causes the body to relax
- Disperse smoke quickly, improves the penetration of moxibustion for better results
- Clear the meridians to adjust the natural physiological functions
- Strengthen regeneration of new cells
- Portable and easy to use
- Material: handle - wood, body - metal, lid - Jade
- Dimension: 3.5cm*14.1cm
How to use
- Place moxa cone inside of the moxibustion rod, and close the rod with the jade stone cover. The Moxa rod will heat up slightly.
- Place the material cover over the rod and begin to place or glide it over any desired part of the body.
- This moxa massager does not roll, therefore you must manually move it and control it with the handle.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.