Kang Zhu Joint cups are easy to be manipulated by practitioners or non-professional users since they are easy, effective, and safe to handle. As a a well-known brand, Kang Zhu is the first plastic cupping set in China.
- Simple operational mode
- Burning risk free
- Widely range of application
- For joint cupping ONLY
- 3 cups per set
- 1X Plastic cup dia. 1"/26mm
- 1X Plastic cup dia. 1.5"/38mm
- 1X Plastic cup dia. 2"/51mm
- Clean cups with soapy water at your first-time use.
- Clean and try your skin and hands before cupping.
- Choose the right size cup for your joint, connected pump with cups, leave cup on targeted area, squeeze pump gun to create suction cup will gently lift the skin.
- You can adjust the cup’s suction level based on the individual’s preference. You may feel a very light pinch or a sensation of tightness, but it should not be painful: pain is an indication that you’ve squeezed the pump gun too hard, and you should remove the cup immediately.
- For optimal use, targeted area should not have more hairs as cup may fall off.
- After the treatment, thoroughly clean with soap and disinfect the cups if it’s for personal use.
- Wash them with warm, soapy water to get rid of the residue after use
- Add optional magnets for acupressure purpose
- Squeeze the pump gun and place the cup on the area of the body that you wish to treat.
- Leave the cup on for 10-15 minutes. Adjust the degree of suction as needed
- Remove if the cups become uncomfortable, or if swelling or pronounced redness occurs.
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin. Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatment; do not attempt to practice TCM on yourself without training. Disinfect and wash before first-time use. Keep out of reach of children.
- * Cupping may cause skin discoloration and irritation. It may leave purple marks or circular bruises on the skins. These marks may begin to fade after several days or remain for two to three weeks. Infection is sometimes a risk after cupping.
- Cupping may also cause pain, swelling, burns, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, sweating, skin pigmentation, water blister and/or nausea. Customers who buy cupping product should be aware of this.
- Plastic cupping set should ONLY be used for their intended use. Improper use can cause discomfort and injury. Please consult your healthcare practitioners if you have health concerns and not sure if you are eligible to use cupping.
- Any damage or injury from improperly usage will not the responsibility of distributor of Lierre.ca
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The size in the picture on the site didn't reflect the size i expected at all
great cupping around joints