- The moxibustion belt is a new invention for moxa.
- Inside the belt: There are 2 pure copper boxes in a thick design that can endure high temperatures.
- It soothes lower back, waist, shoulders and joint pain.
- The belt is made out of velvet fabric: It is both comfortable and durable.
- Great addition for acupuncturists to use during their practice.
The Moxibustion best is a perfect alternative to heating pads, over the counter pills when women are on their periods and have menstrual cramps. Do you also often have lower back pain? The Moxibustion belt works perfectly at targeting these two specific areas.
How to use the Moxibustion Belt:
- Begin by taking the copper lid off of both boxes
- Take a small piece of the moxa and slide it on the metal arm inside the copper boxes.
- Next, light the end of the moxa inside of the copper boxes. Do not set it aflame but allow enough heat so that the moxa smokes lightly.
- Close the copper boxes with the lid.
- Place both copper boxes in their respective pouches in the moxibustion belt.
- After everything has been secured, place the belt around the area of the body where you feel pain. The two Moxa boxes should be placed directly in that area.
- Allow the Heat and natural properties of the moxa relieve your pain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not directly put the moxa boxes on the skin without the velvet waistband.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.