Helps promote a healthy liver
With turmeric, milk thistle and artichoke
Only 1 tablet per day
If you feel that your liver deserves some support, you should consider a liver health supporting supplement. With Active Liver you have the tools to do this on a daily basis.
All body functions depend on good liver health. Each day, our liver works hard to manage our energy resources, balance hormones, help absorb and store vitamins and minerals and regulate blood fat and cholesterol levels and much more. The liver’s main function, however, is to remove waste products and filter toxins from our body to allow clean blood to circulate to our organs.
But regular or excessive alcohol consumption, being overweight, or increased exposure to toxins (i.e. through environment, diet and inflammation) can burden and injure the liver. And while liver damage is often not apparent at the beginning, non-specific symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, fatigue, headache, bloating and nausea can be signs of an overburdened liver.
Ways of helping to promote liver health are diet changes to promote weight loss and reduction of alcohol consumption. Fasting cures can help support liver health by encouraging the liver’s metabolic and cleaning functions. But they are often difficult to abide by. However, there are other ways in which plant extracts can also be contribute to liver health.
Active Liver is a dietary supplement that contains milk thistle, globe artichoke and turmeric extracts. They have long been known, to help promote a healthy liver. With just one tablet a day you can help your liver by supporting its health.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
MILK THISTLE (Silybum Marianum L.): Milk thistle has its origin in the Mediterranean area. Since centuries, it is well known for helping to promote a healthy liver.
TURMERIC (Curcuma longa L.): Turmeric has a long history of use in Traditional Medicine and Ayurveda in South Asia. Its therapeutic effects are also helpful in stimulating liver health.
GLOBE ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus L.): Globe artichoke is a plant that contains flavonoids and phenolic acids, which have been discovered a century ago and can have beneficial effects on liver health.
- DAILY DOSE (ADULT): Take 1 tablet a day, taken with a liquid. The daily dosage should not be exceeded.
- DURATION OF USE: Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have: gallstones, if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), if you are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if blister package is broken.
- Contraindications: Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, by those with a diagnosed disease or on prescription medication unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Do not use if you: have a bile duct obstruction, are allergic to Compositae/Asteracea plants (ragweed, marigolds, daisies etc.) or artichoke.
- Adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
This product is free of: salt, gluten, yeast, soy and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind.
Manufactured in the EU, under pharmaceutical control of purity and content. Not tested on animals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.